Posted by Imposter on 5/12/2017, 12:42 am, in reply to "Re: Perspective"
If it starts to exploit the rise of Mancunian aspirational folks, these people will have few links or loyalty to Stockport, they will happily/rather get back on the train to Manchester rather than stay and listen to Stockport's professional opera, rather than go to Stockport big-gig space.
Exploiting the rise of these people, will also lead to those much-vaunted low rents rising, which will not only effect the "aspirational" who could likely afford it more, but also those who can't.
We will not run,
And we will not hide,
No we will not give up,
We will survive!
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Perspective - Accipiter 3/12/2017, 12:19 am
- Re: Perspective - BRINKSWAY BOY 3/12/2017, 2:51 pm
- Re: Perspective - Biggles 3/12/2017, 12:32 pm
- Re: Perspective - Talisman 3/12/2017, 11:03 am
- Re: Perspective - Kinky Afro 3/12/2017, 8:43 am
- Re: Perspective - Firebolt12 3/12/2017, 8:32 am
- Re: Perspective - mreckless 3/12/2017, 8:18 am
- Re: Perspective - hedgegrower 3/12/2017, 7:46 am
- Re: Perspective - Imposter 3/12/2017, 2:09 am
- Re: Perspective - Stranded Hatter 3/12/2017, 1:07 am
- Re: Perspective - mattyovrio 3/12/2017, 12:58 am
- Re: Perspective - NevadaHatter 3/12/2017, 12:50 am
« Back to index | View thread »