Posted by BRINKSWAY BOY on 4/12/2017, 11:49 pm, in reply to "Re: Perspective"
Nope it is not.
I am saying that over a period of a hundred or so years, and this town was but a hamlet in 1825. The town did have signature building programs from the Viaduct to the Shopping centre that kept this town moving forward. Now all it builds are roads to get to other places. The last great major building program was the shopping centre and it petered out with the Pyramid. Since then, 30 years ago, its been a series of utilitarian developments of no notable quality or architectural distinction.
We shall see what they do with the new bus station.
Please feel free to Google any part of what I say for confirmation.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Perspective - Accipiter 3/12/2017, 12:19 am
- Re: Perspective - BRINKSWAY BOY 3/12/2017, 2:51 pm
- Re: Perspective - Biggles 3/12/2017, 12:32 pm
- Re: Perspective - Talisman 3/12/2017, 11:03 am
- Re: Perspective - Kinky Afro 3/12/2017, 8:43 am
- Re: Perspective - Firebolt12 3/12/2017, 8:32 am
- Re: Perspective - mreckless 3/12/2017, 8:18 am
- Re: Perspective - hedgegrower 3/12/2017, 7:46 am
- Re: Perspective - Imposter 3/12/2017, 2:09 am
- Re: Perspective - Stranded Hatter 3/12/2017, 1:07 am
- Re: Perspective - mattyovrio 3/12/2017, 12:58 am
- Re: Perspective - NevadaHatter 3/12/2017, 12:50 am
« Back to index | View thread »