Posted by Imposter on 3/12/2017, 7:59 pm, in reply to "Imposter"
But how can they offer lower rates to businesses when they're already being squeezed for essential services.
If they lower rates to businesses they're going to have even less income than they have at present.
Regardless of what income may be generated in 2,3, 4 years time when plans come to fruition. They need to think of the income they require now. The income required so they can keep at home care services for the elderly and infirm, so they can keep libraries open - so they can avoid shutting day-care centres for the elderly, mentally ill, those with neurological/degenerative illnesses etc..
We will not run,
And we will not hide,
No we will not give up,
We will survive!
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Perspective - Accipiter 3/12/2017, 12:19 am
- Re: Perspective - BRINKSWAY BOY 3/12/2017, 2:51 pm
- Re: Perspective - Biggles 3/12/2017, 12:32 pm
- Re: Perspective - Talisman 3/12/2017, 11:03 am
- Re: Perspective - Kinky Afro 3/12/2017, 8:43 am
- Re: Perspective - Firebolt12 3/12/2017, 8:32 am
- Re: Perspective - mreckless 3/12/2017, 8:18 am
- Re: Perspective - hedgegrower 3/12/2017, 7:46 am
- Re: Perspective - Imposter 3/12/2017, 2:09 am
- Re: Perspective - Stranded Hatter 3/12/2017, 1:07 am
- Re: Perspective - mattyovrio 3/12/2017, 12:58 am
- Re: Perspective - NevadaHatter 3/12/2017, 12:50 am
« Back to index | View thread »