Re: Huge Fire in London
Posted by Sandbach Hatter on 16/6/2017, 9:28 am, in reply to "Re: Huge Fire in London"
During the assembly meeting Mr Dismore can be heard asking Mr Johnson: 'How can cutting fire stations, cutting fire engines, cutting firefighters' posts not be a reduction in fire coverage?'
Mr Johnson replies: 'Because we are improving fire coverage as I have said several times, by continuing to reduce deaths from fire and continuing to reduce the incidence of fire. That is the name of the game'.
How much longer will the XXXX be portrayed as some friendly cuddly buffoon.
Formerly Suffolk Hatter
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Huge Fire in London - PSP 14/6/2017, 5:26 am
- Re: Huge Fire in London - Red Hatter 15/6/2017, 9:41 pm
- Re: Huge Fire in London - Sandbach Hatter 16/6/2017, 9:28 am
- Re: Huge Fire in London - Bigmartin 15/6/2017, 10:48 pm
- Re: Huge Fire in London- just a quickie - Bredburyhatter 14/6/2017, 10:47 pm
- Re: Huge Fire in London - EdEx 14/6/2017, 7:00 pm
- Refurbishment details update - Marion 14/6/2017, 3:44 pm
- Re: Huge Fire in London - BWScarf 14/6/2017, 12:30 pm
- Re: Huge Fire in London - mattyovrio 14/6/2017, 11:27 am
- Re: Huge Fire in London - Bigmartin 14/6/2017, 10:43 am
- Re: Huge Fire in London - -Nik- 14/6/2017, 6:23 am
« Back to index | View thread »