Re: Huge Fire in London
Posted by Bigmartin on 15/6/2017, 10:48 pm, in reply to "Re: Huge Fire in London"
I'm trying (and failing) to not be rabid in my view of those parasites.
I half heard, on background radio, that May attended the scene today but wouldn't deign to meet the local population. Sure, she'd have got pelters. But she's the ####ing PM for Christ's sake.
I remember seeing a clip on World at War. Churchill walking around the battered remains of the East End, lifting his bowler and shouting "we can take it". And some locals saying to him "it's US who are taking it". But, he was there, facing the locals. These people couldn't be further apart.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Huge Fire in London - PSP 14/6/2017, 5:26 am
- Re: Huge Fire in London - Red Hatter 15/6/2017, 9:41 pm
- Re: Huge Fire in London - Sandbach Hatter 16/6/2017, 9:28 am
- Re: Huge Fire in London - Bigmartin 15/6/2017, 10:48 pm
- Re: Huge Fire in London- just a quickie - Bredburyhatter 14/6/2017, 10:47 pm
- Re: Huge Fire in London - EdEx 14/6/2017, 7:00 pm
- Refurbishment details update - Marion 14/6/2017, 3:44 pm
- Re: Huge Fire in London - BWScarf 14/6/2017, 12:30 pm
- Re: Huge Fire in London - mattyovrio 14/6/2017, 11:27 am
- Re: Huge Fire in London - Bigmartin 14/6/2017, 10:43 am
- Re: Huge Fire in London - -Nik- 14/6/2017, 6:23 am
« Back to index | View thread »