Re: Huge Fire in London
Posted by Bigmartin on 14/6/2017, 3:14 pm, in reply to "Re: Huge Fire in London"
Nik. It's called deflection.
Anyone who happens to dislike the fact that people are dying daily in this country as a direct result of Government cuts and anyone who's angry that this disaster is a result of those cuts to an extent is "taking glee from disaster".
Deflection. Nothing of any value to add to the wider debate to they demonise those who push their head above parapet.
People like this would rather it NEVER gets discussed.
#### em. My gloves came off around 12 months back when I started getting involved in trying to help mop up some of the problems the Tories created.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Huge Fire in London - PSP 14/6/2017, 5:26 am
- Re: Huge Fire in London - Red Hatter 15/6/2017, 9:41 pm
- Re: Huge Fire in London- just a quickie - Bredburyhatter 14/6/2017, 10:47 pm
- Re: Huge Fire in London - EdEx 14/6/2017, 7:00 pm
- Refurbishment details update - Marion 14/6/2017, 3:44 pm
- Re: Huge Fire in London - BWScarf 14/6/2017, 12:30 pm
- Re: Huge Fire in London - mattyovrio 14/6/2017, 11:27 am
- Re: Huge Fire in London - Bigmartin 14/6/2017, 10:43 am
- Re: Huge Fire in London - -Nik- 14/6/2017, 6:23 am
- Re: Huge Fire in London - Bigmartin 14/6/2017, 3:14 pm
- Re: Huge Fire in London - Dave - March Org 14/6/2017, 6:59 am
« Back to index | View thread »