Great question and one which Jim McDannel allutted to, makes the JAGUAR 6.6 system very versatile and adaptable to any Operator preference. Why? Because everyone can accomplish their goals by using different means and come to the same conclusions at the end of each job: Success!
Personally, for myself, when I had a large cleaning company (way back in the early 70's), I found running it from the truck the following advantages:
1. Much Faster
2. No Noise inside home
3. Any Liability outside. (over-flow; etc..)
4. Great advertising/image tool (TM cleaning)
5. Greater versatility & use of other modular components.
6. No banging into furniture or mobility in tight areas as well as rolling machine over carpets, hard floors.
7. No indoor air quality issues (recirculation of stale air/ dust/ etc...)
We had 11 trucks/11 of these machines and hardly ever took them out of the trucks with the exception of:
1. Freezing weather
2. High rise/Security jobs.
3. General maintenance.
I hope this helps understand further what some like myself, have done on the other side of the fence!
« Back to index
The JAGUAR 6.6 --"A TRUE INDUSTRIAL SYSTEM"; not a generic squirt & suck!