I need factual answers regarding the following simplified questions on fossils:
1. Dinosaurs are mainly found below the earth. Did the ground form around the bones for millions and millions of years?
2. Why did the top of the bones not erode more than the bottom that was already berried during the millions of years?
3. Why do bones erode these days but not millions of years ago?
4. When did bones form according to evolution. If it was after the creature started living or before? If afterwards then what protected the creature until the bones developed?
5. Why do we not find half developed fossils or bones of other creatures?
6. If only the strong survive. Then why did the Dinosaurs not survive?
7. Why do evolutionists destroy all evidence that does not fit the theory of evolution.
If you do not have the answers them PLEASE do not reply with theories or insults.
It is simple questions that real clever people would not find difficult to answer.
OH yes last simple question
Who or what created the thing that caused the big BANG?
Thank you in advance,
Which one is the scientific fact "millions / billions / trillions / I guess / I do not actually know because I was not there"