[ Post a Response | No Answers in Genesis Discussion Board ]
Re: Evolution is actually "impossible"
Posted by Jeff Mathis on April 16, 2016, 4:25 am, in reply to "Evolution is actually "impossible""
Carl, you state that after studying evolution you conclude that it is impossible but offer no facts to back up your statement. You also state the Intelligent Design is a fact yet offer no evidence to back up your statement.
Here's a fact, Intelligent design is a lame attempt to make BS smell like a rose. Creationism is not science it's bronze age myth.
The science of evolution like all science is subject to proof and can make changes based on new evidence. It it's not perfect but it is based on solid evidence. Given the choice between believing modern science instead of a myth created by bronze age goat herders I will choose modern science.
Creationism/intelligent design and religion are irrational.
- Evolution is actually "impossible" - Carl Sidgwick August 30, 2015, 11:54 pm
- Re: Evolution is actually "impossible" - Jeff Mathis April 16, 2016, 4:25 am
- Re: Evolution is actually "impossible" - Michael Price February 3, 2016, 11:04 am
- Re: Evolution is actually "impossible" - John zylstra October 5, 2015, 1:20 pm
- Hi Carl - woodbine September 9, 2015, 3:37 am
- Re: Evolution is actually "impossible" - Daryl September 7, 2015, 5:23 pm
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!