[ Post a Response | No Answers in Genesis Discussion Board ]
Evolution is actually "impossible"
Posted by Carl Sidgwick on August 30, 2015, 11:54 pm
Well, after thoroughly studying all of the material available on both creationism and evolution websites and beyond, it is astonishingly clear that evolution (molecules to man evolution or one species evolving into another) is scientifically and practically and even theoretically impossible. While it is possible for principles such as natural selection and even mutation to take place this is only possible WITHIN A KIND and not between KINDS (e.g. a dog cannot evolve into a cat and a bird cannot evolve into a dinosaur and pond-scum cannot evolve into humans). For one Kind of animal or being or creature or matter to evolve into another kind requires the addition of new information (in the DNA) and this can only be provided by an intelligent designer (and no, I don't mean an alien). Anyway I would like to thank you all for providing as much information (both creationists and evolutionists) and it has shown me in fact that every word in the book is 100 per cent true. Thank you all for these serious debates, it has set me back on the right path back to God.
- Evolution is actually "impossible" - Carl Sidgwick August 30, 2015, 11:54 pm
« Back to index
- Re: Evolution is actually "impossible" - Jeff Mathis April 16, 2016, 4:25 am
- Re: Evolution is actually "impossible" - Michael Price February 3, 2016, 11:04 am
- Re: Evolution is actually "impossible" - John zylstra October 5, 2015, 1:20 pm
- Hi Carl - woodbine September 9, 2015, 3:37 am
- Re: Evolution is actually "impossible" - Daryl September 7, 2015, 5:23 pm
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!