Chemo /Treatments Board
[ Post a Response | Chemo /Treatments Board ]
Posted by Roseanne on 6/5/2012, 10:19 pm, in reply to "Roseanne"
User logged in as post
Thanks Ruby. I could use the prayers. I really hate chemo! I must be the biggest baby in the world! My legs still ache from the swelling and I can't walk very far at all. This is really depressing me. Oh well, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger I guess.
I'm glad you are pleased with your lymphedema bra. I hope it does what it's suppose to do for you.
My hubby and I did watch the Hatfields and McCoys. It was pretty good. Hard to believe 2 families could hate so much. But it was a true story. So sad.
Thanks for thinking about me Ruby. Take care.
- Re: Ruby - Ruby 6/6/2012, 11:02 am
- Re: Ruby - Roseanne 6/6/2012, 1:23 pm
- Roseanne - Ruby 6/6/2012, 9:39 pm
- Ruby - Roseanne 6/7/2012, 10:46 am
- Roseanne - Ruby 6/7/2012, 4:31 pm
- Ruby - Roseanne 6/7/2012, 10:47 pm
- Roseanne - Ruby 6/8/2012, 11:05 am
- Ruby - Roseanne 6/8/2012, 2:26 pm
- Roseanne - Ruby 6/8/2012, 8:58 pm
- Ruby - Roseanne 6/9/2012, 5:50 pm