I have a '69 AMX that I am putting together.
I need a few interior pieces to complete it. I need:
- A-pillar trim, y-shaped that goes on the side of the windshield along the door and connects to the top and side trim along the headliner
- Over door trim that pushes onto the pinch-weld. I have my originals, but they are bent and torn. Would like to start with a more usable piece if possible
- Metal channels that go btwn the headliner and the sail panels. I was told that it has two grooves, one to hold the headliner and the other to hold the sail panel
- Original assembly manual to help ensure I put it all back right as I did not disassemble the car and it has been apart since the early 80's
- Tilt Steering column. I have mine, but it is dented and makes a lackluster noise when you turn it. If you have another, I'd be interested, or maybe a reputable place to have it restored?
Let me know if you can help - email me (better) or call my cell @ 631-379-7669.
« Back to index