[ Post a Response | Alberta Metal Detecting Forum ]
Re: Anyone detecting?
Posted by Kevin on March 23, 2012, 6:45 pm, in reply to "Re: Anyone detecting?"
Thats great you got your detector Brian, I was wondering if you pulled the trigger or not. The MXT will be a really good detector for you.
Even with the stupid snow we have been getting lately you can still test different targets indoors to see what they sound like/see how they ID/ play with different settings. I used to tape different targets to a big piece of cardboard, flip it upside down, swing the coil about 6" over it and practice pinpointing. Stick a pin through the cardboard and see how close you come to the target
Stay in touch and let us know how it goes!!
- Anyone detecting? - Kevin March 18, 2012, 7:17 pm
- Re: Anyone detecting? - Brian March 22, 2012, 5:57 pm
- Re: Anyone detecting? - Kevin March 23, 2012, 6:45 pm
- Re: Anyone detecting? - Peggy March 19, 2012, 9:50 am
- I am..... - JB(MS) March 18, 2012, 8:47 pm
- Haha - Kevin March 23, 2012, 6:48 pm
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!