flying to Los Angles to be with our son Vito D. for the holidays and expect to drive back, stopping at Mary's brother in Arizona, call Ned & Sue in Florida, and also visit Mary's other brother and my brother in Florida, my grandson in Camp LeJeune, NC then home. So hold all e-
mails until the end of Jan 05. If it's still safe to say, God Bless All.
« Back to index