My name is Pedro Vidal,35 y.o. and I work as a teacher in Palma de Mallorca,Spain. I’m currently working on a pictorical - photograph book about the visits of the VI Navy of United States on Palma´s Port between 1960-2000
I’m writing you to ask for your help. I beg you to communicate the goal of my project to your associates, especially the veterans of the Navy that came to Palma in order to share their photographs from those years...
I’m most interested in photographs with subjects as:
* Living on board:sailors and marines
* Ships: all type of surface ships and submarines.
* Types or helicopters, airplanes, systems,...
* Palma as a liberty port.
* Pictures of the ships moored pierside of Palma harbour or anchored at the bay.
* The establishments where they used to go (dancings, bars, places to eat, etc.)
* Places where they could dress as civilians, such as the Tito´s,BCM, Jack El Negro, Barbarella, Plaza Gomila, Cala Major, Texa´s Jack Club, the USO, or hotels.)
* Trips out of town.
All pictures used for the book will have the owners name on it.So all photos will be published with credits of their owners.
My e-mail is: Pvidal_terrasa@yahoo.es
Responses are not allowed!
Create your own free message board!