Re: Avengers quinjet
Posted by Irn12 on August 13, 2006, 12:07 am, in reply to "Avengers quinjet"
That's not a bad idea. |
The Onslaught figure did look like the comics version, just not what was built up for months and months. But, in the end, when Onslaught fought the Hulk and Thor and the other heroes, he did look like the figure, only much larger.
: What the heck. It wouldn't be any worse than
: that horrendous Onslought figure. That
: thing looks nothing like the one in the
: books, and that takes some doing, because it
: was drawn so cartoonishly that it would be
: hard to miss the target. They missed it
: Ultimate Hulk?
: If we have to think for very long about
: this, there probably isn't a figure that
: would be a great incentive. It would be
: nice to have a Galactus that was the right
: size, but they're not going to do that.
: Ultimate Giant Man? I don't know, he isn't
: terribly respected as a character.
: --Previous Message--
: ...Oneg the Prober. Just because that is
: the funniest name I can think of. lol
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- The next BAF should be... - Jbluez August 6, 2006, 10:46 pm
- Re: The next BAF should be... - Brian September 26, 2006, 6:08 pm
- The next BAF should be dormommu - brandon August 19, 2006, 5:33 pm
- Re: The next BAF should be... - Engelmonkey August 18, 2006, 9:00 pm
- several ideas... - Challenger71 August 13, 2006, 6:50 pm
- Avengers quinjet - Jonathan August 12, 2006, 4:21 pm
- man ape - brandon August 12, 2006, 4:43 am
- mepisto - brandon August 11, 2006, 12:28 pm
- task master - brandon August 11, 2006, 12:25 pm
- hulk - brandon August 10, 2006, 4:58 pm
« Back to index