Posted by Jonathan on August 12, 2006, 4:21 pm, in reply to "The next BAF should be..."
What the heck. It wouldn't be any worse than that horrendous Onslought figure. That thing looks nothing like the one in the books, and that takes some doing, because it was drawn so cartoonishly that it would be hard to miss the target. They missed it anyway.|
If we have to think for very long about this, there probably isn't a figure that would be a great incentive. It would be nice to have a Galactus that was the right size, but they're not going to do that.
Ultimate Giant Man? I don't know, he isn't terribly respected as a character.
: ...Oneg the Prober. Just because that is
: the funniest name I can think of. lol
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- The next BAF should be... - Jbluez August 6, 2006, 10:46 pm
- Re: The next BAF should be... - Brian September 26, 2006, 6:08 pm
- The next BAF should be dormommu - brandon August 19, 2006, 5:33 pm
- Re: The next BAF should be... - Engelmonkey August 18, 2006, 9:00 pm
- several ideas... - Challenger71 August 13, 2006, 6:50 pm
- Avengers quinjet - Jonathan August 12, 2006, 4:21 pm
- man ape - brandon August 12, 2006, 4:43 am
- mepisto - brandon August 11, 2006, 12:28 pm
- task master - brandon August 11, 2006, 12:25 pm
- hulk - brandon August 10, 2006, 4:58 pm
« Back to index