Mephisto will never happen in ML - and stop posting these random choices - use a single thread (t)
Posted by WC on August 11, 2006, 4:08 pm, in reply to "mepisto"
Give your list some thought and then keep your ideas in a single thread instead of posting one choice after another.
And try thinking about your choices for a change - why would you need a BAF Taskmaster? What purpose would that serve if you understand the true nature of a "Build A Figure"? Taskmaster can be just sold as a single figure without needing to be assembled from various parts to make a larger figure.
: --Previous Message--
: ...Oneg the Prober. Just because that is
: the funniest name I can think of. lol
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- The next BAF should be... - Jbluez August 6, 2006, 10:46 pm
- Re: The next BAF should be... - Brian September 26, 2006, 6:08 pm
- The next BAF should be dormommu - brandon August 19, 2006, 5:33 pm
- Re: The next BAF should be... - Engelmonkey August 18, 2006, 9:00 pm
- several ideas... - Challenger71 August 13, 2006, 6:50 pm
- Avengers quinjet - Jonathan August 12, 2006, 4:21 pm
- man ape - brandon August 12, 2006, 4:43 am
- mepisto - brandon August 11, 2006, 12:28 pm
- Mephisto will never happen in ML - and stop posting these random choices - use a single thread (t) - WC August 11, 2006, 4:08 pm
- task master - brandon August 11, 2006, 12:25 pm
- hulk - brandon August 10, 2006, 4:58 pm
« Back to index
"The Marvel Legends Message Board" characters featured herein and related elements, logos, symbols, etc. are all registered trademarks of Marvel unless otherwise stated and are used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended or contained on this site. "The Marvel Legends Message Board" web site understands and recognizes the right of Marvel to enforce ownership of these trademarks, and does not dispute this. "The Marvel Legends Message Board" web site believes that everything on this web site falls within the fair use clause of Trademarks and Copyrights, and pledges full cooperation with Marvel to protect its trademarks. "The Marvel Legends Message Board" website is in no way affiliated with, recognized, sponsored, approved or authorized by Marvel. The opinions of this site are not necessarily those of Marvel. This site serves as a non-profit scholarly work, which reviews, promotes, and documents all elements of "Marvel Legends" in all media. Some illustrations and words are the creation of others that may or may not have appeared in other publications or web sites. Their inclusion in this site is not intended as an infringement of their copyright in any way, but rather is done in the interest of documenting and reviewing pieces of comic book history within the fair use clause of Trademarks and Copyrights. "Marvel Legends" and other related properties and images are TM & © by Marvel.
"The Marvel Legends Message Board" web site holds no Trademarks or Copyrights of any kind to any information on this site.