Re: senior trip VS band trip
Posted by Duck on 5/15/2018, 12:30 pm, in reply to "senior trip VS band trip"
Here are the pros to the senior trip |
1. It encourages kids to stay in band
2. It is a small group so you can go to extra cool places.
3. It is a small group so it is easier to keep and eye on what they are doing.
4. It is a chance to have the last hooray with a great group of kids that have stuck with band all through high school.
5. As long as the admin at your school approve a senior trip it has some good points.
We do a full band trip at our school also a lot of fun. We keep it simple 6 Flags and Schliterbahn.
: How many of you out there advocate for doing a
: band senior trip every year versus a full
: band trip every couple of years? I have
: been asked this question by my booster club
: (who really does want to help, not just be
: nosy about it). Can somebody give me pros
: and cons of both? Or just an opinion about
: either one? Thank you in advance.