1. Get on an allergy pill (Zyrtec, Allegra, or Claritin). Take it religiously. Daily. Regardless of weather. This has really kept my sinus infections away.
2. Wash your hands. As often as you can and use hand sanitizer.
3. Sanitize any mouthpiece that you use. Every time. Spray them for good measure.
4. Rest. Its important.
5. Water, water, water. Trust us, its better than caffeine (but hot tea really will do wonders).
6. When you get home, immediately change out of your school clothes. You will feel better.
7. Just know next year will be better and you will be stronger!
: I'm currently student teaching and I have been
: sick since about the 2nd week of school. If
: it's not a stomach bug, it's a cold/sinus
: infection/strep. I'm sick of it!
: What are some ways y'all use to keep
: healthy? I've been taking the usual
: precautions, taking vitamins, and keeping my
: drinking mugs/cups/tumblers away from dense
: areas. What are other things I can do to
: keep healthy?