1. Although I was the younger son, I came to the throne to loose it after a short period, becoming the last king in my country.
2. I lost my throne too, but in my country, monarchy survived
3. I was also a younger son and I became a duke after my elder brother's death.
4. I am a Prince, I married a Princess whose two sisters were Queens.
5. My mother was a "queen" in her own milieu. I recently lost my only son in a tragic way.
6. Although I have all my children to support me, this will be a sad season for me.
7. On the contrary, for me it was a jolly nice year. I found myself a bestman and did not blew it. Surprise !
8. I am considered one of the most elegant Queens.
9. I am the cause of the sorrows of someone in this quizz...
10. Should my country be a monarchy, I would be its Emperess.
11. My father was murdered in a foreign country. I was his second son and still a child at the time.
12. My father was a king. I married a younger son of a king and hoped for a quite life. In the end I became a queen.
13. I was the last of my adoptive country. I lost my husband and my three children (one of which is on this quizz).
14. I am considered the rock of my family. And we do need a rock in the turmoil that are to reach us.
Who are we and what is the link ?
« Back to index