Posted by Bjarne Birkrem on 13/12/2011, 13:25:00, in reply to "Who are we?"
Carl X Gustaf of Sweden |
: OK, who are we and what do we have in common?
: 1. I was a King for a few years. Not much is
: known about my life, but I have been seen as
: a Saint. But without any such proclamation
: by the Pope.
: 2. I was a King for a very short time. My
: brother and I died together.
: 3. If you are looking for a mad King, I'm
: your man. I shouldn't have eaten that pea
: 4. I became King, but I had to fight for the
: crown. My claim was rather dubious, so I
: married a woman from a rival dynasty to
: strengthen my position.
: 5. I was asked to ascend the throne when it
: became vacant. My famous ancestor had ruled
: the country a century before me.
: 6. I was both a King and an Emperor. My
: brother was supposed to become King, but he
: died and I married his fiancée.
: 7. I was both a Kind and an Emperor. I
: reigned during difficult times and my
: country was involved in several wars. The
: real leader in my major realm was another
: man, but he respected me and gave me new
: realms. I abdicated to save the throne, but
: alas, my country became a republic.
: 8. I became King twice in my country. The
: second time after a referendum. Both my
: reigns ended with my abdication.
: Who are we and what do we have in common?
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- Who are we? - Robert 10/12/2011, 18:53:25
- #5 - Bjarne Birkrem 13/12/2011, 13:25:00
- Re: #5 - Robert 13/12/2011, 21:58:13
- Re: #5 - Nellie 13/12/2011, 22:25:35
- Re: #5 - Robert 14/12/2011, 10:31:10
- Re: #5 - Damian 13/12/2011, 23:54:48
- No 3 - Nellie 12/12/2011, 13:33:30
- #1 - René 12/12/2011, 0:20:37
- #7 - René 12/12/2011, 0:15:37
- # 2,4,8 - Damian 11/12/2011, 16:56:13
- No 6 - Nellie 10/12/2011, 22:53:27
- No... - Robert 12/12/2011, 23:30:32
- Re: So.... - Nellie 12/12/2011, 23:43:41
- Yes - Robert 13/12/2011, 21:56:07
- Re: Yes - Nellie 13/12/2011, 22:21:05
« Back to index