It is indeed a pity that this board remains so neglected.
So I will try an old acquaintace.
Who are we and what makes us remarkable ?
1. I am the eldest of three siblings, each one from a different mother, and the three of us wore our country’s crown
2. Once I got stuck inside a bath tub at a famous hotel and could not get out by myself.
3. Suicide or murder ? My death remains a mistery.
4. My sister-in-law is a Queen. My daughter got a medal at the last Olympic Games.
5. My great-grand-daughter married recently. What a shame my husband could not witness that event.
6. I was to attend the last Olympic Games too, but I did not. I am hoping for more than a medal next year…
7. My conscience cost me the reduction of my powers.
8. I was not the most caring uncle.
9. I was not born royal but should my country be a monarchy I would be its Queen
10. I was not born royal but I did became a Queen at my own country.
11. I was the youngest of a very large family. My youngest son died as a baby. I died a couple of years later.
12. I am the Gotha’s belle. There have been reports of a feud with my sister.
13. I have a reputation of being rude and blunt. At a recent wedding I got the reputation of being stingy. Who cares ? It only proves I kept my figure.
14. I became a king when I was still an infant.
« Back to index