Posted by Alpha on 31/5/2008, 14:24:45, in reply to "Who are we and what is the link?"
4. Lulach, King of Scots |
: 1. I am a King. I spent ten years as a hostage
: in a neighbouring country. After I was
: released, I deposed my uncle with help from
: the country were I had been a prisoner.
: 2. I am not a Royal at all, but I am known
: all over the world. I like to swim.
: 3. I am a King. I was named after the Pope.
: One chronicler described me as "a
: lettered and godly man."
: 4. I was only King for a short time. I
: succeeded my stepfather, whose name is very
: well known.
: 5. Now we are searching for a village, with
: a famous inn, where an even more famous poet
: wrote a wellknown poem.
: 6. Not far from the village in #5, you will
: find a castle. What is its name?
: 7. I was a King for 15 years. I had to fight
: against invaders from far away, and I was
: killed fighting them.
: 8. I am not a Royal, but I am kind of a
: Prime Minister. My country's independence is
: my main goal.
: Who/what are we, and what is the link?
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- Who are we and what is the link? - Robert 30/5/2008, 23:29:33
- The answers so far - Robert 5/6/2008, 8:53:56
- #7 - Alpha 4/6/2008, 13:27:13
- #6. - Alpha 4/6/2008, 13:23:37
- #5 - Alpha 4/6/2008, 13:21:43
- Some clues - Robert 3/6/2008, 21:27:06
- Re: #2. - Alpha 31/5/2008, 17:18:48
- Re: #2. - Robert 1/6/2008, 21:25:52
- #1. - Alpha 31/5/2008, 17:13:14
- Re: #4 - Alpha 31/5/2008, 14:24:45
- Re: Who are we and what is the link? - Bjarne Birkrem 31/5/2008, 1:45:36
« Back to index