2. I was King of two countries, but I had two successors because of the successional rules.
3. I was King of two countries, but I was deposed in one of the. That was very painful for me.
4. I was King in a country, with a throne that was anything but safe. My son was the last King.
5. I fathered a child before I got married. Before the marriage, I renounced my successional rights.
6. I waited so very long, before I could marry the love of my life. But I retained my sucessional rights.
7. I am a Prince. I have a lesser title than what would have been expected, but I might bi given a higher title in the future.
8. I am a Prince, who carries my father's name. I have successional rights, but I will loose them in the future.
9. I was a King. I had to call the Parliament for a meeting, the first in a very long time. After that, I showed signs of bad judgement. In the end, I totally lost my head.
10. I was a claimant to the throne my father had lost. I never regained it, but my son did.
Who are we, and what do we have in common?
« Back to index