In order to transfer iTunes to Windows Media Player we need remove DRM protection from those songs and convert to Windows Media Player supported media formats such as WMV/MP4/AVI:
- WMV - Windows Media Video, it's a official video container formats for WMP.
- MP4 - MPEG-4 video, the most universal video format compatible with any devices and media players.
- AVI - Audio Video Interleave, introduced by Microsoft, supported well by WMP.
Here I would recommend DRM Media Converter [http://www.hivimoore.com/product/drm-media-converter/] which combines both DRM Removal and Media Converter. With the advanced built-in DRM remove technology, it is able to remove DRM protection and convert iTunes videos to unprotected common or HD videos and allows you play the conVerted video files on Windows Media Player or other devices, like Xbox One, Xbox 360, WD TV, Plex, Roku 3, PS4, PS3, Chromecast, Kodi, Panasonic TV, Sony TV, Samsung TV, LG TV as well as all Tablets and Smartphones, any smart TVs, game consoles, HD media players, media servers and other portable devices. It also means you can keep rentals forever easily!
See also: 2015 Best DRM Media Converter Review: http://www.hivimoore.com/product/drm-media-converter/review/
Below is the step-by-step guide on remove iTunes DRM protection legally and convert iTunes videos to Windows Media supported video/audio file.
Download and install it. 100% safe and clean.
- Download Link: http://www.hivimoore.com/ws/DRMMediaConverter.exe
- Buy Link: https://shopper.mycommerce.com/checkout/cart/add/15969-60?affiliate_id=471080
Step 1. Launch DRM Converter, load you music files by hitting "Add..." button, You could add one file or a bunch of files. Or you can add files by drag-and-drop.
Step 2. Preview picked files on preview area simply clicking on Play button. You have a number of choices for output file formats from "Audio files to" "Video files to" . I would suggest you choose .MP3 for audio output, .WMV for video output. After that choose the output folder.
Step 3. Finally, just click "Start" button. This DRM Converter will get rid of DRM from iTunes music effectively.
That's it. With simple 3 steps, you get DRM-free iTunes movies and TV shows on your Windows Media Player now and your rentals have no time limitation!
1. You will be required to run iTunes and play the source M4V videos in a separated window before the conversion start. The detailed guide showed in the screenshot below:
2. This DRM Media Converter can also be an efficient Video Converter, it can convert both common and protected video and music when you have any video files that is not compatible with your portable devices.
3. For Mac users, you can buy Video Converter Ultimate for Mac, you can download a trial version firstly: http://www.hivimoore.com/ws/video-converter-ultimate-mac_full735.dmg
Litter announcements / solicitations are by approval of the Administrator/CoAdministrator- only.