Ever dream of enjoying Blu-ray, DVD movies without ever having to get off your couch to drop a disc in player? Now start to rescue you from barrier by copying all Blu-rays/DVDs to HDD.
Blu-ray and DVD video offers high video/audio quality for users, but with a lot of restrictions. Once you backup the Blu-ray, DVD movie on hard disk drive, you are set free to all kinds of other neat stuff with it, such as transcode Blu-ray, DVD to MKV, MP4 and other format so you can watch it on a handheld digital media player, or delete those annoying messages from the FBI and Interpol messages warning you of the penalties for doing what you want to do.
Hot Search: DVD to NAS | iTunes to SD Card | Blu-ray to Drobo 5n | DVD to Thumb Drive | Blu-ray to LaCie Thunderbolt
Why do we Need to Copy Blu-ray, DVD to hard disk drive
1. Creating digital backup of your disc from being scratched, cracked and other physical damages even lost.
2. 1:1 copy Blu-ray, DVD to HDD enables you to keep original all subtitle tracks, audio streams, and chapters.
3. After remove disc protection and backup Blu-ray, DVD to HDD, you can play and enjoy BD/DVD movies on your computer whenever wherever you please.
To copy a Blu-ray or DVD disc or convert them to particular format you need without quality loss, the best recommend is Pavtube BDMagic (Read Review). With this app, you can help you remove the Blu-ray/DVD disc protection with ease.
With its clean interface, fast converting speed and good video quality, converting Blu-ray/DVD to AVI for majority of media players, ripping Blu-ray/DVD to MP4 for multimedia portable devices and transcoding BD/DVD to iPad, iPhone, Galaxy Tab, PSP will be simply finished within a few clicks. Besides, you can copy source disc to computer hard disk drive with same structure preserved. Or backup main Blu-ray into M2TS and copy DVD to VOB file. Refer to the guide below to learn how to.
The app is also available for Mac OS ? Get BDMagic for Mac if you work with OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10.
FYI: If you need to keep all the audio tracks (language) and soft subtitles, here's another choice for you: Pavtube ByteCopy (See Review).
Backup all of our DVD and BluRay Disc to HDD for Playback Flexibly
1. Launch the highly recommended Blu-ray/DVD Copier. Insert your Blu-ray and DVD movie to disc drive, and click "Load Disc" button on Pavtube BDMagic interface to load your discs.
2. Select the main title and set subtitles/audio language you'd like to preserve.
3. Select a format for conversion. You are suggested to choose "Common Video -> H.264 MP4 Video (*.mp4)" for putting Blu-ray, DVD to hard disk drive for playback.
4. Start ripping Blu-ray, DVD movies. After conversion completes, press "Open" to locate resulted mp4 files and get them onto media players or portable devices for playback flexibly.
a. If you are not satisfied with the default video/audio specs, click "Settings" to adjust video seize(pixel), frame rate, bitrate (the higher bitrate, the larger file size and better video quality), or audio settings.
b. To 1:1 copy your Blu-ray and DVD full movie, you can hit the Copy the entire disc icon on BDMagic main interface and start Blu-ray, DVD backing up process.
c. If you'd like to copy only movie content and leave out the extras and commentary, the Directly Copy is exactly what you need, which copies intact .M2TS/VOB main movie from original BD/DVD disc without extras.
[list][*]Put iTunes video to Xiaomi Mi Note, Mi 4, Mi 3, Mi 2
[*]Top 5 Android App Store
[*]3 Methods of Copy a DVD Movie on Windows PC
[*]Backup Blu-rays to WD Passport for palyback on Boxee Box?
[*]Get DVDs ripped to my 2TB Seagate with multi-tracks keeping
[*]Can Xbox 360 Play iTunes videos?
[*]Get Video_TS to Plex Media Sever for Samsung LCD Smart TV[/list]
Litter announcements / solicitations are by approval of the Administrator/CoAdministrator- only.