He was stung by a bee, he is about 7 months old est.
With our Ridgies and others they get welted up and need benedryl right away.
I watched the lil Ben shke his head and saw a bee on the ground. I watched in a matter of 10 minutes this boy go into shock , white gums..I picked him up, yelled to Skip I am on my way to the emergency...he was in the car and really loosing it...I ran red lights ran into the emergency calmly as I could yelling white gums bee sting..and a tech ran out and took him away. They took my credit card and put 500 dollars on the card right away...People are not paying bills I guess...
He was put on iv and fluids. July 4th this is how lil ben spent his first holiday...
I needed to get back home with the others for july 4th around here is not fun for the furkids.
He was sent home that night with quiet rest for 3 weeks HA! and benedryl 3 x a day for 3 days...He is one lucky boy..now I have a lil lhasha that will stay..for not many will want a dog that needs to be rushed to EMR if stung again, Vet says it only gets worse with each sting.
just a warning to all after a bee sting and you see these symptoms
Litter announcements / solicitations are by approval of the Administrator/CoAdministrator- only.