Someone should send the producer of that piece a link to this site where they can read/see about:
- dogs that would rather lie on a sofa than run with a horse
- allergic reactions to numerous types of insect bites/stings
- canine coats for winter and cooling tips for summer
- a sense of self preservation that would probably cause them to avoid eye contact with anything even remotely resembling "death"
- bandaged feet and booties, mushers wax, or other pad protection methods
Don't get me wrong, we love our RR but about the only thing that she has in common with this description is a ridge!
Litter announcements / solicitations are by approval of the Administrator/CoAdministrator- only.