1) excellent fixit! perhaps you'll apply the scripture to yourself? let the Jekyll 'faithful smiley obliging Sunday morning meeting elder into the light and 'hyde' himself plainly. State to your church that gathers on Sunday morning in your home and to the workers in your field the contentious mindset you reveal as mr fixit! Now that would set the cat among the pigeons!
2) Fixit Hand it to you, you know the Scriptures, that is commendable. Your life and posts cause this Scripture to come to mind: "Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat: All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not."
3) It wasn't lightly or rashly I made that posting. It is made on the basis of observance and exposure to your postings over a long period of time. It is a sincere and honest statement of how I observe that you live..You love quoting Scripture to others but I am unable to see evidence of you applying it in your own life.
4) Ha, you are interesting! Have you studied the 'faithful smiley obliging Sunday morning meeting elder's posts? Do you feel his 'real life' 'Sunday morning persona' matches his online posting persona?
5) I have utmost respect for 99% of our elders. I have little respect for a man who is a smiling obsequious elder on Sunday morning and around the workers. Then takes his tie and suit jacket off, puts on his poster cloak on and posts in the manner that he does here. Yes I consider that to be hypocrisy. My sincere wish is that our kind, merciful and patient Heavenly Father will be able to help him before he gets too much older & beyond it.
Mr. Watt from New Zealand is at it again!
« Back to index