Re: KJV support of the Triune God, YHWH
Posted by Technical Bible studies on June 11, 2017, 11:26 am, in reply to "Re: LJV support of the Triune God, YHWH"
The information given in the first three posts were thought to be impressions drawn from studies I am doing specifically in order to refute someone I know (ex2x2) who has been turned away from God first by 2x2ism, then by the deception of the Ancient Aliens series on the History Channel on TV, which also apply deceptive translations of Hebrew words, just like 2x2ism does with English words - hence my term "technical" used in the title. I thought it might be appropriate on this board to present what I noticed of Hebrew meanings from that study - my first three posts therefore did not mention my purpose for studying such material previously.
But realizing and mentioning in first post that there may be few others here who are interested in studying Hebrew as translated in the KJV, I say now that I approve the above suggested change related to the Trinity for those who would like to follow up on presenting good sermons teaching the Trinity on this thread.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- LJV support of the Triune God, YHWH - Technical Bible studies June 10, 2017, 5:48 pm
- Re: LJV support of the Triune God, YHWH - By the way June 10, 2017, 6:07 pm
- My favorite sermon to date - Wonderful idea for this thread June 11, 2017, 1:43 pm
- Re: LJV support of the Triune God, YHWH - Sir Isaac Newton June 11, 2017, 8:08 pm
- Re: LJV support of the Triune God, YHWH - Maybe something here June 13, 2017, 7:37 pm
« Back to index