Re: A Spiritual Fraude Exposed by Doug Parker - electronic version
Posted by I wondered when you on May 7, 2017, 5:22 pm, in reply to "Re: A Spiritual Fraude Exposed by Doug Parker - electronic version"
would show up on this board. You know when where and who transcribed A Spiritual Fraud exposed, but you are in error regarding, "at the request of Cherie Kropp, who provided her with copies to type from." And while Cherie posted on Berts thread several times so far, she failed to answer his questions regarding who where and why. Others have asked the same questions online occasionally, and no one provided the answers until I did on this board anonymously by pulling out the original work of T. Fortt and posting it here with its transciber name and date intact. And now that the original work is posted again after VIA was taken offline, it will be interesting to see whether "T. Fortt, 1996" is put back into the posting on TLT and now on a much more recent posting of A Spiritual Fraud Exposed on TTT - thanks for the link because Google search for "A Spiitual Fraud Exposed yesterday (and again today) produced ONLY the front page image on TTT.
Her is Googles search results of today:
First link - goes to "Transcript of Canberra Talk"
Second link goes to the front page image on TTT.
So when was the transcript posted on TTT, between yesterday and today, - if so, it will take several days for Google's website crawler to find and add that posting to its search results.
The data entry of that document was not requested by Cherie Kropp, who until the electronic copy was received by her did not know there was a T. Fortt unless she searched out a family tree somewhere. And searching the net of 1996 for a family tree was a failing effort indeed.
So, the facts now -- T. Fortt offered to type several documents for her brother while he typed others. And some of the paper documents he received from numerous sources (including Cherie) were such bad photocopy that they were impossible to read let along type. In 1096 OCR was in infancy, and T's brother was the only one of his family who had computer equipment (including first gen scanner (handheld half paperbook width) and OCR software. And the documents that were good enough photocopy to scan and run through that OCR software produced so many recognition errors that he had to save time and hand type just like his sister.
It was very interesting that TLT was where A Spiritual Fraud got posted, initially with the transcriber's name and date in that posting - initially, the only copy was mailed to Cherie. And it is equally interesting that coinciding with the time that Cherie began relentlessly attacking T's brother's name online, the posting on TLT had the transcriber's name and date removed from it.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- A Spiritual Fraude Exposed by Doug Parker - electronic version - Posted by PrueBert on TMB May 5, 2017, 10:36 pm
- Re: A Spiritual Fraude Exposed by Doug Parker - electronic version - I have to do this in sev posts May 6, 2017, 3:50 am
- Re: A Spiritual Fraude Exposed by Doug Parker - electronic version - Not necessarily true... May 6, 2017, 12:40 pm
- Re: A Spiritual Fraude Exposed by Doug Parker - electronic version - Copyright May 6, 2017, 2:12 pm
- Re: A Spiritual Fraude Exposed by Doug Parker - electronic version - So ProBet's posting from TLT May 7, 2017, 2:25 am
- Re: A Spiritual Fraude Exposed by Doug Parker - electronic version - I think May 7, 2017, 12:54 pm
- Re: A Spiritual Fraude Exposed by Doug Parker - electronic version - Very interesting D. May 7, 2017, 5:55 pm
« Back to index