Worker, Friend and Ex Board
[ Post a Response | Worker, Friend and Ex Board ]
Re: The Gospel for today
Posted by Baloney sandwhich on April 14, 2017, 5:34 pm, in reply to "The Gospel for today "
It was the 14th day of Abib when Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins. It was a passover. The passover is on the 14th day of the first month of the year.
April is the fourth month of the Gregorian calendar system. The Gregorian calendar did not exist in Jesus' day.
The Bible doesn't mention days of the week. God's feasts are kept by the days of the month.
Your "gospel" for "today" is not a true gospel.
State something true instead like "Jesus Christ is the Lamb of God."
- The Gospel for today - Friday, Apeil 14, 2017 April 14, 2017, 9:54 am
- Re: The Gospel for today - Baloney sandwhich April 14, 2017, 5:34 pm
- Re: The Gospel for today - Saturday, April 15, 2017 April 15, 2017, 3:27 am
- Re: The Gospel for today - Sunday, April 16, 2017 April 16, 2017, 10:46 am
- Re: The Gospel for today - He is alive today April 16, 2017, 11:20 am
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!