Worker, Friend and Ex Board
[ Post a Response | Worker, Friend and Ex Board ]
Rape in the church
Posted by Still no culmination? on April 3, 2017, 10:33 pm
Rape in the church.
A man rapes a woman at convention grounds.
The woman complains.
The man claims she is mental.
The church turns away. Nothing is done.
What type of church is this? It is not a church of God.
If it were a church that believes in Jesus Christ, then the woman would bring the issue before the church.
If it were a church of God, then people would be outraged.
Conclusion: if you have a rape in a church, and they look the other way, then the church doesn't have a heart towards God. They are dead in their sins.
- Rape in the church - Still no culmination? April 3, 2017, 10:33 pm
« Back to index
- Re: Rape in the church - What is this???? April 4, 2017, 4:45 am
- nice TALL TALE .... - Rape in the church April 4, 2017, 1:54 pm
- Re: Rape in the church - Loving the sin April 14, 2017, 5:30 pm
- Re: Rape in the church - Love your neighbor! April 22, 2017, 5:57 pm
- Re: Rape in the church - Yes there is more April 27, 2017, 4:16 am
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!