Re: worker news from Peacon Grove TX
Posted by The above app inside info on March 14, 2017, 3:35 am, in reply to "Re: worker news from Peacon Grove TX"
The above apparently inside 2x2 information regarding the operations of Redbud Canyon Nursing Home at least causes its claim to qualified nurse employment. It would seem that the main qualification to "move in" to care for residents is that the applicant be a "friend." It also causes some question regarding Redbud employing staff - doe the "move in" "friend" receive a wage, rent in liu of wage or rent plus as a wage?
But what is clear in this is that the few "friends" known to "move in" to provide resident care may consitute the only "friends" who have ever taken up residency in Redbud Canyon Nursing Home. And that leaves all of its residents being workers. Some 2x2s seem to recently be accepting and speaking of "retired workers." But worker were never ordained to their preaching profession, never in the history of 2x2ism "retired" from heir preaching profession and do not now fit a "retired" category any more than their previous workers could. Even workers who in old age no longer appear on workers lists (such as John in Sri Lanka) that actually is far closer in resemblence to having been fired or quit than "retired."
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- worker news from Peacon Grove TX - hmm March 12, 2017, 6:29 pm
- Re: worker news from Peacon Grove TX - Thanks hmm March 12, 2017, 8:24 pm
- Re: worker news from Peacon Grove TX - Once posted on VIA March 13, 2017, 1:01 am
- Re: worker news from Peacon Grove TX - follow the money March 13, 2017, 12:27 pm
- Re: worker news from Peacon Grove TX - Redbud Canyon March 13, 2017, 11:20 pm
- Re: worker news from Peacon Grove TX - What is missing here so far: March 14, 2017, 4:16 am
- Thankful that Pecan Grove posts where ALL can view on the net. - an EX. March 14, 2017, 5:18 am
« Back to index