Re: worker news from Peacon Grove TX
Posted by workers - incme taxes on March 14, 2017, 1:24 am, in reply to "Re: worker news from Peacon Grove TX"
What is not known by 2x2s (so unknown to non2x2s) is the income, taxation, or even basic financing of 2x2 workers. Even as a young common 2x2, when I entered to workforce, I learned after success in gaining my first job, that my employment there was contingent on me first obtaining a Social Security id. I cannot therefore tell anyone that workers have obtained Social Security ids even today. But I can tell you that if they have obtained Social Security ids, they have been required to file Income Tax returns yearly from the date they obtained such id. And if workers dont bother to obtain Social Security id, they are not qualified for government-financed assisted living or nursing home in old age. The only thing they might be qualified for without a Social Security number might be old age pension and I am speculating in even saying that.
It is evident in the last few years that workers did not file income tax returns many years into the past. For example, under just such questioning in 1999 Willis Propp replied that they had just begum filing income tax returns the previous year. And this certainly calls into question whether 2x2 workers housed at Pecan Gove actually qualify for their rent to be paid by Texas Medicaid in which case acceptance of their rent from Medicaid puts Pecan Grove administration in very possible fraud of government assistance plan(s) as an employer, knewman cannot plead ignorance of required long-term tax support from every worker he accepts rent on behalf of. And it places the worker her/his self in precarious possible fraud charges as well. But what is clear, and all that is clear about this is that somehow workers housed at Pecan Grove have replied on application for Assistance such that government is paying their rent at Pecan Grove. And it would not be the first such case of 2x2 workers lying if they replied falsely on those applications for example Edward Cooney lied under oath in court when he said that female workers received a salary (so that the court would not rule the sect guilty of white slave trade).
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- worker news from Peacon Grove TX - hmm March 12, 2017, 6:29 pm
- Re: worker news from Peacon Grove TX - Thanks hmm March 12, 2017, 8:24 pm
- Re: worker news from Peacon Grove TX - Once posted on VIA March 13, 2017, 1:01 am
- Re: worker news from Peacon Grove TX - follow the money March 13, 2017, 12:27 pm
- Re: worker news from Peacon Grove TX - Redbud Canyon March 13, 2017, 11:20 pm
- Re: worker news from Peacon Grove TX - What is missing here so far: March 14, 2017, 4:16 am
- Thankful that Pecan Grove posts where ALL can view on the net. - an EX. March 14, 2017, 5:18 am
« Back to index