Re: Does one have to go to church to be saved?
Posted by AMEN! on December 26, 2016, 7:45 pm, in reply to "Re: Does one have to go to church to be saved?"
Some believers who God supplies more than they need the Holy Spirit gives His gift of helping and caring for homeless people living from moment to moment on the streets – for example. And you do not see all those homeless people in churches – maybe one or two now and then. To other believers the Holy Spirit gives them His gift of preaching the gospel – these people show up everywhere preaching to anyone at any time – commonly they are called “evangelists.” And to most of such believers they would tell you the same thing Paul said, ‘woe is me if I do not preach the gospel.’ All believers receive gifts from the Holy Spirit and unless the believer actively stifles the Holy Spirit, the believer WILL exercise the gift that the Holy Spirit has given him/her.
But all believers do not receive all of the gifts the Holy Spirit gives to believers – in fact few if any believers are given all His gifts. And try to tell me that a believer is not openly demonstrating his/her faith in the process of exercising the gift the Holy Spirit gave him/her. To confine the results of being saved to inside church gatherings would leave no witness to God on the streets, in hospitals, in prisons, on battlfields – it would all be confined out of sight of anyone who needs to get saved..
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Does one have to go to church to be saved? - IQ December 24, 2016, 7:37 am
- Re: Does one have to go to church to be saved? - Brad Lewis December 24, 2016, 1:18 pm
- Re: Does one have to go to church to be saved? - If you can say December 24, 2016, 5:05 pm
- Re: Does one have to go to church to be saved? - The answer as always December 25, 2016, 6:27 am
- Re: Does one have to go to church to be saved? - Philippians 4,v,4 December 27, 2016, 12:05 am
- Re: Does one have to go to church to be saved? - A good book February 24, 2017, 11:52 pm
« Back to index