Pierre Robin Network Message Central
[ Post a Response | Pierre Robin Network Message Central ]
Re: what a difference a year can make
Posted by Jenn on 9/7/2010, 7:38 pm, in reply to "what a difference a year can make"
Boy isn't that the truth! My daughter is now 2 years-old and each year its amazing how far she has come. I totally understand how time can make such a difference. What was once the totally unknown for us is now an amazing, happy little girl with tons of possibilities! Happy birthday to your amazing granddaughter and congrats for her parents making it through the toughest year of their lives. Thanks for posting such a great note! |
: My granddaughter was born with PRS
: Sept.3,2009 & as we have her Birthday
: party today I'm so thankful she has came so
: far in a year. She spent the first 3 months
: of her life in the hospital & came home
: with a trach & g-tube. On July 7th she
: had her palete surgery & on the 19th of
: August she got her trach out. I just want to
: say that PRS children & their parents
: are so strong & awesome. I thank the
: Lord everyday for giving her to our family.
: She is truly a gift from God. Take care
- what a difference a year can make - Robin 9/5/2010, 12:15 pm
- Re: what a difference a year can make - Tiffany 9/10/2010, 2:14 pm
- Re: what a difference a year can make - Jenn 9/7/2010, 7:38 pm
- VohnradeusirgC - celebrex 2/26/2012, 11:36 am
- CGENEuTcgf - cigarettes 2/14/2012, 3:11 am
- DPmBtQOMlWZxnC - name 2/12/2012, 7:10 am
- XynaUAWXKUERWndX - name 2/12/2012, 4:40 am
- WaPOQWJVtAiMlCSR - name 2/12/2012, 2:17 am
- UJXzEiWuihuIEmpTH - name 2/11/2012, 9:52 pm
- PkHmblHHoy - name 2/11/2012, 7:45 pm
- vRzmSoqnowFebrfpd - mmrmsv 2/8/2012, 3:51 pm
- oUakTksWyViRosO - CWpniXSmAMsFv 2/7/2012, 9:14 am
- WjFfpwctbaP - SwQvHNmSIMAGPYfmWf 2/7/2012, 5:05 am
- ygmDUHkFWJb - LlAGFrWipsWCwDIo 2/6/2012, 9:17 pm
- nMOxgxDPhMMdCxUpvy - qtLoHEqDflJPEhEoE 2/6/2012, 5:23 pm
- Re: what a difference a year can make - Holly 9/6/2010, 6:34 pm
« Back to index
If you would like to join our email group, please check out our home page at www.pierrerobin.org and follow the instructions there. We would love to have you.
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!