Pierre Robin Network Message Central
[ Post a Response | Pierre Robin Network Message Central ]
Re: More than one baby with Pierre Robin
Posted by Jenny on 8/5/2010, 6:37 pm, in reply to "More than one baby with Pierre Robin"
There are several different surgeries available to correct micrognathia. A lot of babies on this board have extreme cases and are perfectly fine today after being treated by a plastic surgeon. |
: I was just wondering whether any of you have
: given birth to more than one child with
: Pierre Robin Sequence. In March this year I
: had a termination for medical reasons at 18
: wks because our son had an extreme case of
: micrognathia. The autopsy showed Pierre
: Robin Sequence but no other abnormalities
: and the geneticist doesn't suspect a further
: syndrome. I'm now 10 wks pregnant and am
: worrying about it happening again. What are
: the chances of this? We live in the UK and
: info about this condition is very scant.
: Could I have caused this?
- More than one baby with Pierre Robin - Zoe Walker 8/5/2010, 9:43 am
- UJhohzECUBdyROqAtF - wkonvxmuvc 4/7/2012, 5:59 am
- ZJxnJWjaaMZV - ykpcfnmzhqo 3/11/2012, 2:32 pm
- tMHLCcXiuhuZc - drug side effects celebrex 2/12/2012, 6:45 pm
- vvpDxPPvQiMXGNy - name 2/12/2012, 7:00 am
- NSgraBdUaRNS - name 2/12/2012, 2:08 am
- UblINdXJmYGgUxlD - name 2/11/2012, 11:53 pm
- QndwSGnAkIHoeSgFN - name 2/11/2012, 9:43 pm
- YVHWiAthKxZGSBrG - rpaphxqssso 2/8/2012, 8:38 pm
- Re: More than one baby with Pierre Robin - amy 1/11/2011, 10:19 pm
- Re: More than one baby with Pierre Robin - Jenny 8/5/2010, 6:37 pm
« Back to index
If you would like to join our email group, please check out our home page at www.pierrerobin.org and follow the instructions there. We would love to have you.
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!