Pierre Robin Network Message Central
[ Post a Response | Pierre Robin Network Message Central ]
Finding a Pediatrician??
Posted by Allyson on 6/29/2010, 1:42 pm
I am looking for some advice about selecting a pediatrician for an infant with PRS resulting from Stickler's Syndrome. I am 27 weeks pregnant and genetic testing is positive for Stickler's (which runs in my family). So far ultrasounds are showing the small jaw associated with PRS. Though we haven't been able to get a view of palate, we suspect that he will have a cleft palate as well. I am hoping that some parents can offer advice about what we should be looking for in a pediatrician or issues we should think about as we try to choose one. Are there any specific questions we should ask potential doctors? Any wisdom or experience that can be shared would be greatly appreciated!
- Finding a Pediatrician?? - Allyson 6/29/2010, 1:42 pm
- Re: Finding a Pediatrician?? - Tiffany 9/10/2010, 8:25 pm
- aVAFPxDNRtTDnFFBuUq - auwnnajycn 4/6/2012, 3:04 am
- kaounSkDmcZaCiAdsiC - cymbalta dosing 3/27/2012, 2:52 am
- VsKjDydeVEVyY - name 2/11/2012, 11:56 pm
- amRBPeQGAZJxGgJxiN - name 2/11/2012, 7:40 pm
- JsJepAbKMKPNFiRiy - juurxp 2/8/2012, 3:01 pm
- kFSqatHprhTkY - массажная подушка beurer 2/7/2012, 11:26 am
- HkdXmslHuk - GQKivxRaTBd 2/7/2012, 8:56 am
- NtSUxPrHGkrrQmx - JdkviWaDuVUJr 2/7/2012, 4:48 am
- qaKWqeqbwXrGpBp - pOhNIdQsIuycb 2/7/2012, 12:55 am
- XYDASUNWJavytyj - wjfzcbsmqy 1/9/2012, 8:47 am
- childrens hospital - Di-Ann 7/9/2010, 8:41 pm
- childrens hospital - Di-Ann 7/9/2010, 8:15 pm
- Re: Finding a Pediatrician?? - Jenn 7/1/2010, 8:50 am
« Back to index
If you would like to join our email group, please check out our home page at www.pierrerobin.org and follow the instructions there. We would love to have you.
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!