Pierre Robin Network Message Central
[ Post a Response | Pierre Robin Network Message Central ]
Re: Crawling but dragging left leg behind.
Posted by linda on 8/10/2009, 7:01 am, in reply to "Crawling but dragging left leg behind. "
we didn't have that problem with our son be had very low tone. One thing we noticed was that when his tone started to get better it wasn't global. First his legs got stronger but his trunk seemed to lag behind then the trunk got stonger. Now he is walking very well! Good Luck! |
: So Gabriel has started to crawl but we are
: worried because he uses his right leg, but
: not the left. He just drags it behind him.
: He has muscle tone, bares weight, uses it
: like the right except when it comes to
: crawling. Anyone have this happen? Know
: anything about it? I read some stuff that
: said there are a ton of different ways
: babies crawl and not to worry but then read
: another thing that said it can be a
: neurological issue. We have a call out to
: the Dr. to hopefully have him seen, and
: we're trying to get a PT referral, just
: wondering if anyone else ever had this
- Crawling but dragging left leg behind. - Gabe's Mom 8/6/2009, 3:13 pm
- Re: Crawling but dragging left leg behind. - Cheryl 8/12/2009, 2:38 pm
- Re: Crawling but dragging left leg behind. - linda 8/10/2009, 7:01 am
- Re: Crawling but dragging left leg behind. - Jenn 8/9/2009, 7:18 pm
- UImoimaTkQCQ - bvgnykbzny 4/6/2012, 3:40 am
- EqfJkXZlUFVjgmC - chemotherapy and zithromax 3/12/2012, 9:51 am
- XufRNuJBmQhmCeNBIkz - 2006 cialis e followup mail ma 3/12/2012, 3:02 am
- OcTjqeFXzVQENJz - name 2/12/2012, 7:06 am
- egJIvltBlSd - name 2/12/2012, 4:37 am
- cCNrDYLEKp - name 2/11/2012, 11:59 pm
- yOUueibtBqu - name 2/11/2012, 9:49 pm
- yBlqCfxCuALIu - name 2/11/2012, 7:43 pm
- zOyWhjAFlco - dzqyoxtwjow 2/8/2012, 3:17 pm
- RwyFIqpitYFx - EwGnscJG 2/7/2012, 9:04 am
- CNrKiNtVBgaXJJsXHtu - antabuse medication 2/2/2012, 10:51 pm
- zcfcJzWyrLyGFiYFDXg - itilmuwmun 1/26/2012, 2:20 pm
« Back to index
If you would like to join our email group, please check out our home page at www.pierrerobin.org and follow the instructions there. We would love to have you.
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!