Writing Samples: https://imgur.com/1ZxlOHU
1. Faber-Castell 5564 B piston filling fountain pen . Broad flexible nib. Piston operates smoothly and fills well. Slight brassing to cap band. $150.
2. Eversharp Ventura [C]. F/M slightly soft nib. Squeeze filler with new sac; restored. Sterling silver clip on gold filled cap. Slight brassing to top of cap. Small blemish on barrel. $35.
3. Eversharp Skyline with absolute monster flex nib! . Burgundy pen with gold filled cap. Restored. Nib is super flexible (see writing samples). Full length pen. $225.
4. Eversharp Skyline demi with medium flexible nib; appears uninked and has original price band on barrel [A1]. This pen appears to be uninked so I didn’t do a writing sample but the nib appears from dry testing to be just slightly less flexible than number 3, above. I have installed a new sac in case the buyer wants to ink the pen. Beautiful NOS pen. $150.
5. Rexall Monogram oversize fountain pen with wide cap band and flexible nib . Very strong chasing and imprint. Restored. Nib is smooth and flexible (I forgot to dry off the back of the feed after filling, hence the smudges on the writing sample). Nice, relatively uncommon pen. $145.
6. Esterbrook Relief No. 1, chased black hard rubber, made in England with flexible relief nib [B/C]. Even fading and wear to chasing. Very nice user example of an uncommon, early Esterbrook. Restored. $100.
7. Conklin Endura Oversize blue fountain pen [C]. Huge oversize F nib. Brassing to clip and cap band. Engraved, neatly, “D.R. Orsburn”. Restored. 10% discount to anyone named Orsburn. $225.