1. Pilot Falcon Metal, Brown, 14k SM Nib, C/C Filler- Newer production Pilot Falcon metal in brown lacquer with a nice white gold soft medium nib. Very nice writer, great feedback and some great springiness to the nib. The pen itself is a great size and heft, and is very comfortable for me to handle. You can get a good idea of the size difference in the pictures. Pen has been inked but not carried and appears as new. Comes complete with box, papers, and the good converter. Beautiful pen. $155 shipped.
2. Namiki Falcon, Blue, 14k SM Nib, C/C Filler- This is an older Namiki Falcon, in blue resin with yellow gold nib and trim. The nib on this one is just fantastic. It's smoooooth, wet, and gives great line variation with the lightest of pressure differences on the pen. The brown Falcon has a great nib, but this one is truly outstanding. The pen itself is a discontinued color I believe. The pen is in excellent to NM condition. Comes with an old style squeeze converter but no box. $130 shipped.
3. Sailor Promenade, Red, 14k M Nib, C/C Filler- The Promenade is one of the more recent Sailor designs, supposedly brought out to combat the Platinum Century Chartres/Burgoyne pens. It's actually very similar to the standard 1911 with a few tweaks. One is the material, which is absolutely gorgeous and unfortunately doesn't show in these photos. It's a deep burgundy translucent resin with micro sparkles. It really lights up under direct sunlight. The clip is also really neat, unfortunately this also doesn't show up in the pictures. It has a really nice cross hatch pattern engraved into the clip which gives a bit of a matte appearance. It's kind of classy. The pen itself is comparable in size to the standard 1911, though it is slightly shorter when unposted, it's actually usefully longer when posted. For me, it's a more comfortable pen for me to use compared to the standard 1911. The nib is a H-M, firm medium. It's a nice, smooth, consistent writer. The pen was purchased new in Japan this summer. It has been inked but not carried, and appears as new. Comes with all boxes and papers. $85 shipped.
4. Platinum, Chrome, 14k F Nib, C/C Filler- This is a really nice 70s/80s Platinum fountain pen. The pen has a really cool scalloped engraved pattern. I don't know if it's white gold plated, or chrome, or what, but it's lightweight and pretty shiny. The section is somewhere between red and pink. The clip and trim are gold plated, but the nib is white gold. It's marked Platinum 14K-WG and is maybe a Japanese fine? Writes between F and EF I think. It's smooth and crisp. Takes Platinum cartridges or a Platinum converter, not included. The pen is in excellent condition, with no scratches, dings, dents or gouges. I'd like $60 shipped for this beauty.
5. Conklin Duragraph, Amber, SS Stub Nib, C/C Filler- This is a really attractive Conklin Duragraph in translucent amber. Very nice, chunky every day pen at a really nice price point. Stub nib should be crisp and offer great line variation. These Conklin stubs are consistently great writers. New pen, in box with papers and converter. $45 Shipped.
First message gets them. Prices include Priority Mail shipping within the US, overseas shipping available at cost. Payment by Paypal. Feel free to message me with any questions.