[ Post a Response | MeowMail Forum ]
Re: Humans don't understand.
They just don't understand at all. The Bridge is the best place, and we all have so much fun here! No critter feels pain during the transition from Earth to the Bridge, not even if ten million vehicles hit them. They leave their silly Earth bodies before they could feel any pain and they come here. The system is set up beautifully. Please, please try to explain that to your humans. Please!
Angel Chita McChew, Angel Nala La, and Angel Precious Peter McChew-La
Dey is sleeping cause she hates to see dem on de side of the road too
Mom was sad when she drove by two little raccoon corpses yesterday morning. They were right beside each other and on one of our back streets.
She's still sad about it.
Stopping for furs and shells and feathers is something all humans do around here, thank dogs. Somehow, the need to be kind to critters who need to cross the road is universal. Some of the humans who stop to let turkeys cross the road surely wouldn't do the same for refugee families. But they do see the value of some lives. That, at least, is a start.
Callie Marie McChew-La
just love it when humans stop for other animals. It's the right thing to do.
Meowmie and pawpaw went to Banff today and saw mountain sheep and a herd of elk about 40 of them with babies and de cars and buses all stopped to look and let dem cross safely. Dey see de Rockie Mountains too
- Oh oh oh msg - Oakley and Sugar 7/14/2018, 7:39 pm
- Mom and me - Charmee 7/15/2018, 9:51 am
- Re: Of course! - Callie Marie McChew-La 7/15/2018, 11:34 am
- Well, - Charmee 7/15/2018, 12:44 pm
- Re: Why? - A-Chita, A-Nala, and A-Presh 7/17/2018, 12:47 pm
- Pawpaw always tells meowmie msg - Oakley and Sugar 7/16/2018, 8:39 am
- Re: Humans don't understand. - A-Chita, A-Nala, and A-Presh 7/17/2018, 12:49 pm
« Back to index