Posted by Fred SC on July 9, 2018, 12:08 pm
I trapped a chipmunk in my small Have-a-hart trap and took it off to a wooded area at the end of a cul du sac at an abandoned development. I opened the cage, the little thing ran out, and lo and behold a hawk swooped down grabbed it, jerked it to the side and started tearing it apart. I was kind of sad, but I guess that is nature??? I just had no idea a hawk was a few feet away. My heart was in the right place but the 'hart' trap was not.
- Chipmunk 0 / Hawk 1 - Dave in NoVA z7a July 12, 2018, 6:59 pm
- Re: Chipmunk/hawk - Rob North Tennessee July 10, 2018, 11:19 pm
- Re: Chipmunk/hawk - Tom in PA July 10, 2018, 12:30 pm
- Re: Chipmunk/hawk - Mark z7 Sharptown, MD July 10, 2018, 6:06 am
- Re: Chipmunk/hawk - Keith Northern IL July 9, 2018, 11:36 pm
- Re: Chipmunk/hawk - Kevin midTN July 9, 2018, 7:51 pm