Crapes at Kennywood
Posted by Tom in PA on July 8, 2018, 11:22 pm
Went to a local amusement park today. They have several Crape Myrtles that are good sized and apparently did not dieback at all. This park is a good half zone warmer Iíd say than at my house and the microclimates are good too.
They all appear to be lavender colored which might be Muskogee.
They have some annual palms like these Chinese fan palms.
It was Italian day at the park🇮🇹
Got some stromboli and zeppoli. Thatís good stuff😁
- Re: Crapes at Kennywood - Cindy NC July 11, 2018, 7:22 pm
- Re: Crapes at Kennywood - Jason Western PA July 9, 2018, 8:54 pm
- Re: Crapes at Kennywood - Kevin midTN July 9, 2018, 8:01 pm
- Re: Crapes at Kennywood - Fred SC July 9, 2018, 9:03 am
- Re: Crapes at Kennywood - Mark z7 Sharptown, MD July 9, 2018, 6:43 am
- Re: Crapes at Kennywood - Brad July 9, 2018, 6:14 am
- Crapes at Kennywood - Rob North Tennessee July 9, 2018, 2:15 am