Posted by Kevin midTN on July 8, 2018, 5:57 pm
I love the color of this hibiscus rose mallow.
What do you call a sago that puts out new leaves in a British Palace? A royal flush...ahem. Anyways, here is mine.
Here is a shot of my rose mallow and a nice patch of my elephant ears that came back every winter here sofar. Background are 2 of my Camellias.
Thanks for looking.
- Re: couple pics... - Fred SC July 9, 2018, 9:01 am
- Re: couple pics... - Mark z7 Sharptown, MD July 9, 2018, 6:41 am
- Re: couple pics... - Rob North Tennessee July 9, 2018, 2:18 am
- Re: couple pics... - Tom in PA July 8, 2018, 11:05 pm
- Re: couple pics... - Jason Western PA July 8, 2018, 6:57 pm
LIFE IS A JOURNEY , TRAVEL LIGHT
Welcome to the forum. Visitors are urged to post any information pertinent to plants, weather, or topics related to either. Off-topic posts, inflammatory posts and advertisements are subject to removal at the discretion of the moderators.
NEW FEATURE FOR LOADING PHOTOS IN YOUR MESSAGES:
The HARDY PALMS IN TEMPERANT ZONES has a great new feature when adding photos into your message body.
As of May 2010 , You can now add photos in your message body straight from your computer files and we recommend tinypic found in the message body form.
* Your certainly welcome to transfer photos from your Photo Albums located in on-line Photo Albums like Photobucket or others.
Please contact us for assistance at any time . . . firstname.lastname@example.org