Cycad and rose
Posted by Fred SC on July 8, 2018, 8:49 am
Sago and rose in front of porch. My wife loves her rose and Me the Sago, LOL. My grandson gave her the rose for Mother's Day one year. She says she wants her ashes spread among her roses when she passes if she goes before me, I will honor that even though her family disagree. I want my ashes dropped in the ocean as the tide goes out off Hunting Island Sc or at North Mrytle.
- Re: Cycad and rose - Tom in PA July 8, 2018, 11:00 pm
- Re: Cycad and rose - Kevin midTN July 8, 2018, 6:02 pm
- Re: Cycad and rose - Mark z7 Sharptown, MD July 8, 2018, 3:30 pm
- Re: Cycad and rose - Rob North Tennessee July 8, 2018, 12:24 pm
- Re: Cycad and rose - Kris OK July 8, 2018, 10:01 am
LIFE IS A JOURNEY , TRAVEL LIGHT
Welcome to the forum. Visitors are urged to post any information pertinent to plants, weather, or topics related to either. Off-topic posts, inflammatory posts and advertisements are subject to removal at the discretion of the moderators.
NEW FEATURE FOR LOADING PHOTOS IN YOUR MESSAGES:
The HARDY PALMS IN TEMPERANT ZONES has a great new feature when adding photos into your message body.
As of May 2010 , You can now add photos in your message body straight from your computer files and we recommend tinypic found in the message body form.
* Your certainly welcome to transfer photos from your Photo Albums located in on-line Photo Albums like Photobucket or others.
Please contact us for assistance at any time . . . firstname.lastname@example.org