The Big Snow Storm was a dud here just like I thought
Posted by Cincinnati Frank on January 13, 2018, 6:30 am
The Big Hype ... gave us 1 to 2 inches with some local 3 inch amounts... Soggy rained grounds helped and did switch over till late in the afternoon some got more sleet ..officially here NW side of Cincinnati just a hair over 2 inches areas NE and SW got more of both... supposedly .. Ups and downs will continue with perhaps some below zero nights then a warm up starting at the end of the week
- Re: The Big Snow Storm was a dud here just like I thought - Jason Western PA January 13, 2018, 2:41 pm
- Just a heavy rain event here - David VA January 13, 2018, 12:42 pm
- Re: The Big Snow Storm was a dud here just like I thought - Fred SC January 13, 2018, 10:35 am
- Re: The Big Snow Storm was a dud here just like I thought - Barry - Senatobia Mississippi January 13, 2018, 9:44 am
- Re: The Big Snow Storm was a dud here just like I thought - Ken January 13, 2018, 7:44 am
LIFE IS A JOURNEY , TRAVEL LIGHT
Welcome to the forum. Visitors are urged to post any information pertinent to plants, weather, or topics related to either. Off-topic posts, inflammatory posts and advertisements are subject to removal at the discretion of the moderators.
NEW FEATURE FOR LOADING PHOTOS IN YOUR MESSAGES:
The HARDY PALMS IN TEMPERANT ZONES has a great new feature when adding photos into your message body.
As of May 2010 , You can now add photos in your message body straight from your computer files and we recommend tinypic found in the message body form.
* Your certainly welcome to transfer photos from your Photo Albums located in on-line Photo Albums like Photobucket or others.
Please contact us for assistance at any time . . . firstname.lastname@example.org