Posted by Emily on January 12, 2018, 10:06 pm
I have three windmill palm trees about 4ft tall each . This is my first winter with them in Nashville Tennessee. Is it normal for them to change color a bit in this cold dormat season. They donít look as vibrant green as they were in the summer and fall .
- Re: Windmill palms - Fred SC January 13, 2018, 10:32 am
- Re: Windmill palms - Kevin midTN January 13, 2018, 10:17 am
- Nice website - Rob North Tennessee January 13, 2018, 11:35 am
- Re: Windmill palms - Ken January 13, 2018, 7:49 am
- Re: Windmill palms - Rob North Tennessee January 13, 2018, 7:47 am
- Re: Windmill palms - JimHardy January 13, 2018, 12:42 am
- Re: Windmill palms - AJ Mid TN January 12, 2018, 11:50 pm
LIFE IS A JOURNEY , TRAVEL LIGHT
Welcome to the forum. Visitors are urged to post any information pertinent to plants, weather, or topics related to either. Off-topic posts, inflammatory posts and advertisements are subject to removal at the discretion of the moderators.
NEW FEATURE FOR LOADING PHOTOS IN YOUR MESSAGES:
The HARDY PALMS IN TEMPERANT ZONES has a great new feature when adding photos into your message body.
As of May 2010 , You can now add photos in your message body straight from your computer files and we recommend tinypic found in the message body form.
* Your certainly welcome to transfer photos from your Photo Albums located in on-line Photo Albums like Photobucket or others.
Please contact us for assistance at any time . . . email@example.com